Ron Paul Art Car - What to do with a car covered in bumber stickers?


This car sent in by Jake Stichler

This is a 92 F150, currently residing in Lebanon, PA with nearly a
quarter million miles that I picked up from my mechanic for $1200 a
couple of years ago - not as a project vehicle of any sort, but
because it was all I could afford at the time. Unfortunately, this
also wasn't an original idea of mine - I saw a car that was done up
just the same on The Daily Paul - the foremost blog in Ron Paul info
during the campaign. That particular individual made it on their local
news, I know many other people decorated their vehicles with Ron Paul
slogans as well, but I figure there's probably only 2 or 3 others that
did the complete sticker job.

Unfortunately, this truck has also been out of commission since July
due to expired registration and inspection, so I really couldn't tell
you what kind of reactions there have been lately, as there've been
none. Hopefully your readers can help answer the question as to what
to do with it now (finish it, redo it, etc).

more pictures are available here